Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bollywood Gossips

Bollywood Gossips

Link to Bollywood News, Bollywood Gossip, Bollywood Gossips, Bollywood Actress, Bollywood Celebrities

Kareena Kapoor to marry Saif Ali Khan by the end of this year

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 08:03 AM PDT

Kareena Kapoor weds Saif Ali KhanBollywood News: Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor, who has been dating Saif Ali Khan for more than four years, will marry him by the end of this year.

The couple was planning to tie the knot after the release of Saif's home production, Agent Vinod, this month, but Kareena is shooting Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine so they have decided to push back the date.

Kareena, who was in Delhi to attend the India Today Conclave, said: "I will get married hopefully by the end of this year because I am busy doing Heroine and have to finish the film first. We are not yet going to announce a date. We are in no rush, but it will happen this year."

Pooja Misra alleges conspiracy to malign career

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 05:02 AM PDT

Bollywood Gossip: "I have been maligned, and my life has been a constant struggle from heaven to hell to get even basic work done," says Pooja Misra. Her reaction comes from the allegations that her name has been brought up again in the Lakme Fashion Week, where  Pooja Misra, on Day 3 of Lakme India Fashion Week, was seen in the front row at the Krishna Mehta's Show, on the designer's persistence dressed in Krishna Mehta's clothes.Veteran designer Krishna Mehta even coaxed Pooja to attend her pressconference after the show to which Pooja gracefully complied.

Pooja Misrra met with struggling designer Rimi Nayak who was  attempting fifth time at Lakme india fashion week was  to get noticed therefore approached Pooja through a common friend designer Aarti Vijay Gupta and was requested to walk the ramp for her. "I support new talent and so  I agreed to be part of her show and the press conference.  But unfortunately her clothes did not fit me and I had no time for fittings." Nevertheless, Pooja cheered Renee and was invited by Sourendra Kumar of Vogueplus to be part of the press conference. "It was a media request and so I conceded, only to see that IMG did not want me or Sophia Hyatt who wore Rimi's clothes to take the front row for upcoming designers as opposed to veteran designers like Krishna Mehta who were allowed celebrities like Pooja Misrra at their press conference."

Pooja walked off only to read in the papers that she had created "nuisance value. I come from a  respected family and this was only to help an upcoming designer. I know this is all an attempt to malign my career and my reputation. This has always been the case, whether I put up a hoarding for my calendar, or was part of Big Boss or for the matter, did anything that moved my career in the right direction. But I will not let my detractors be," storms Pooja.

Pooja Misra in the meantime, is now awaiting the shoot of Baaja Baja Doonga with Chandra Barot, produced by Anup Jalota in April and another untitled film with three leads and another under Kabir Lal's direction. "Life beyond Big Boss is beautiful," says Pooja Misrra. "If only my detractors left me in peace, that is. But you cannot keep my spirit down. I have always been a fighter and will always win."

Genelia D’Souza in a Hyderabad real estate controversy

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 01:12 AM PDT

Bollywood Gossip: Bollywood Actress Genelia D'Souza (now Deshmukh) found herself in the midst of a controversy when a court in Hyderabad ordered police to file a charge against Genelia.

The charge concerned a complaint filed against the actress for being the brand ambassador of a Hyderabad real estate firm which allegedly duped people after grabbing their land. Genelia was the face in the company's adverts and brochures.

The star, meanwhile, has denied being part of any such scam, saying it was a once-off shoot she did many years ago.

Nudity is part of my job – Paoli Dam

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 12:49 AM PDT

Paoli Dam in 'Hate Story'

Bollywood Gossip: Paoli Dam created quite a stir when her Bengali film Chatrak hit screens, as she had done a baring act in it. But that film worked to her advantage, says Paoli, who landed her first Bollywood film shortly after.

Vikram Bhatt’s latest flick ‘Hate Story’ featuring Paoli Dam became a talking point after the makers released the first poster featuring a semi-nude woman with her back turned towards the audience. It was later revealed that the woman in the poster is Paoli.

“I had no idea that my character and my identity on the poster would be kept a mystery. When the poster featuring my back was released, a lot of people who knew I was doing the film asked me who was on the poster. I just asked them to wait and watch,” says Paoli Dam while talking to reporters. So, is there a lot of nudity in the film? “I am a performer and when I bare all, it is only for my job. As an actor, I have no inhibitions; I just play a character. But yes, if I am not comfortable with something, I will not do it,” she maintains.

The buzz is that Paoli is also doing an international film called ” Choli Ke Peeche”, in which she has a lot of nude scenes. This film was apparently offered to Shahana Goswami and then Nandana Sen. Both actors refused it because of the nudity involved.

Though Paoli has been a part of good projects in Bengali cinema, working in Bollywood is a different ball game altogether. “Bollywood films are commercial and they are larger than life. The glamour quotient here is more and so is the mass appeal,” says Paoli Dam.

Hate Story (2012) Movie Stills

qa9vivml3hsb4vlj_D_0_Paoli-Dam-Hate-Story-Love-Making-Pic.jpg  temjj3e8k9o8bih0_D_0_Paoli-Dam-Hate-Story-Stills.jpg  o63ypze6oynrn8tf_D_0_Paoli-Dam-Hate-Story-Film-Hot-Photo.jpg

As for the actor’s wish to be a part of more Bollywood films, well that might just come true if we are to go by Vikram’s reaction to the first cut of “Hate Story”. “Vikram told me that he wanted to do one more film with me,” says Paoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Back links

dreamhost coupons Promote Your Blog

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters