Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Aamir Khan's wife to make her Bollywood debut?

Aamir Khan
Actor Aamir Khan is head over heels for wife Kiran Rao. He seems so much into Kiran that he wants her to make her Bollywood debut along with him. But Kiran cleared her view by saying that she doesn't share the same sentiments like her husband.

"If I have to debut as an actress, I would prefer to do so with Irrfan or any new actor, as I like art house cinema and non-commercial actors," said Kiran to Mumbai Mirror. On the contrary Aamir said, "I wanted Kiran to play the character Yasmeen in Dhobi Ghat, but she refused, so I lost my chance to romance her on-screen. I wanted her to act as she is a very good actress, but she was making a lot of fuss."

Recently the couple gave birth to a baby boy named him Azad Rao Khan. The couple got the baby through a surrogate mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Back links

dreamhost coupons Promote Your Blog

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters